Tuesday 2 April 2013

What really happened at WCIT?

I have recently shared my report about the December 2012 Dubai "World
Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT)" with colleagues
in ICANN's At-Large community.

This report is divided into two parts:

1. What happened at WCIT
2. Suggested next steps for ICANN/At-Large

Although this report contains my personal interpretation of the events
that took place, I also make recommendations for the actors of the
multi-stakeholder model to address in the near future.

The report can be downloaded from:
http://www.slideshare.net/ocl999/what-happened-at-wcit-in-december-2012 
 
You can also download the report directly from:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BymSF9LysHAKbDNySHVkeTd0d0U/edit?usp=sharing
 

2 comments:

Eric Lee said...


Hello,

We see you are the owner of the domain gih.com. We are developing a project and need the domain. Please let me know If It's for sale.

Best Regards,
Eric Lee

Eric Lee said...

My Email:eric@goellipticals.com